Cloud computing does not just ‘happen’. Vendors need to explain to their clients how data migration will be implemented. This is the most important task for cloud computing vendors because this will not only deal with the future efficiency of the application but also the security of the data.
A detailed plan with a corresponding time frame should be discussed. Some companies may have more requirements from their clients for data migration than others, these are done to ensure proper migration without having to deal with future insecurities.
The cloud represents significant improvements in both capital and operating costs, particularly as businesses struggle to maintain control of increasingly large and complex data loads. However, the transition from traditional data center infrastructure to the cloud can be disruptive if not handled properly.
One of the main concerns is the fact that the cloud is built on virtual resources. This means a fair amount of preparation is needed to ensure data availability.
Our team of administrators understands how complex moving web sites can be and will guarantee your web site is error-free and functioning the way it is supposed to after the web site migration process is complete.
- Step 1 – Are your applications ready to run in the Cloud?
- Step 2 – How important is Technical Support for Cloud success?
- Step 3 – Do you have ownership and access to your data in the cloud?
- Step 4 – Understanding what fluctuating data volumes means to you.
- Step 5 – Is any part of the Cloud infrastructure Outsourced or Subcontracted?
- Step 6 – Helping you answer your Compliance Queries in the Cloud
- Step 7 – Why is cost analysis of the Cloud so Important
- Step 8 – Have you Prepared a Migration Strategy?
- Step 9 – Importance of Considering Downtime and How to Deal with it?
Questions? Let us help!