Windows Server 2012, formerly codenamed Windows Server 8, is the next release of Windows Server currently under development by Microsoft. It is the server version of Windows 8 and the successor to Windows Server 2008 R2.
Netcetera are very pleased to offer this opportunity for only £1.00! Windows Server 2012 provides enormous flexibility for hosting web-based applications on-premises and in the cloud, giving enterprises and hosting providers an advanced server platform that can provide the flexibility, scalability and compatibility for creating and managing private clouds and running vital applications.
- Complete Virtualization Platform
- Increased Scalability and Performance
- Connectivity to Cloud Services
- Continuous Availability
- Management Efficiency
- Cost Efficiency
- Flexibility to Build On-Premises and in the Cloud
- A Scalable and Elastic Infrastructure
- An Open Web and App Development Environment
- Access to Applications and Data from Virtually Anywhere on Any Device
- A Full Windows Experience Anywhere
- Enhanced Data Security and Compliance
The server specifications are:
- CPU: 1 Core
- RAM: 1024 MB Guaranteed
- STORAGE: 30 GB RAID 1
- OS: Windows Server 2012 Beta
- BANDWIDTH: 200GB/pm
Test drive the Windows Server 2012 Beta for only £1.00 for the first month, then just £20.99/pm!
Questions? Let us help! To speak to one of our Sales Consultants about what our services can do for you, or for any other queries, please fill out our Enquiry Form or call 0800 061 2801 or click our Live Chat