Founded on this day in 1996, Netcetera has grown to become one of the world’s leading hosting service providers. Today, customers range from home and small business users to government agencies to global e-business enterprises – in more than 60 countries worldwide.
To celebrate our success over the last 15 years and to thank you for your contribution, we will be launching a number of fantastic competitions and promotions over the coming month – so stay tuned!
During the past 15 years, Netcetera has achieved many momentous milestones. To develop into the business that it is today, Netcetera has evolved in many areas, and amongst them is the investment of £10 million in a world-class Datacentre, The DataPort.
As acknowledgment of this impressive track record, Netcetera has scooped several accolades in recent years:
- A Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with a Competency in Hosting – being a Microsoft Certified Partner since 1999.
- Listed in the Deloitte 50 Fastest Growing Technology Companies three years running.
- Ranked as the UK’s best performing Web Host by Internet Research specialists, Netcraft.
- Rated No.1 in their monthly poll by hosting portal TopHosts.
- Voted No.1 by The Web Host Directory, the global hosting industry portal.
- In 2011, became the winner for Best Shared Hosting in the UK Internet ISPA Awards.
- In July 2011 Netcetera was the Most Reliable Windows Hosting Company Worldwide.
For more information please visit www.netcetera.co.uk