Netcetera, one of Europe’s leading managed hosting and Datacentre providers, are delighted to announce that once again, they will be attending the International Casino Exhibition for e-Gaming, from 4th to 6th February 2014 at London’s Excel, where they will be part of the Isle of Man Government delegation on stand No. 11-225
As the most comprehensive B2B gaming exhibition in the world, with more exhibitors from more countries meaning new companies, new people and new business opportunities.The event will see exhibitors attending from across the betting, bingo, casino, lottery, mobile, online and street gaming sectors, and is one of the most comprehensive B2B gaming exhibitions in the world. Innovation is at the heart of ICE with international developers using the event to launch their products and services onto the world stage.
Netcetera’s Isle of Man Datacentre, The Dataport, offers the e-gaming industry the most-advanced and cost-effective facilities for housing IT infrastructure available anywhere offshore including the following products and services:
Over 16,000 sq foot of Datacentre Space available offering server co-location from single shelf to custom suites, purpose designed expandable space tailored to individuals needs
- Fully resilient N+1 services including power, air-conditioning and network
- Experienced support, 24/7
- Low-latency communications circuits – only 10ms from peers at the major European exchange point and Tier 1 transit providers
- DDOS mitigation
- Cloud Hosting
- Complimentary range of Managed Services
In addition Netcetera offers:
- Experience in e-Gaming industry hosting services
- Consultancy in design and implementation of secure infrastructures
- Dedicated account managers & e-Gaming-savvy executives
- ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO14001 accreditations
- Isle of Man Government Approved Disaster Recovery Provider
If you would like complementary passes to the show or would like to arrange a meeting in advance, please contact us. The passes to attend the event give exhibitors and visitors the opportunity to attend conference sessions, seminars, workshops, networking and hospitality events during the two days.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Questions? Let us help!
To speak to one of our Sales Consultants about what our services can do for you, or for any other queries, please fill out our Enquiry Form or call 0800 808 5450 or click our Live Chat