No business should start their operations with a cloud computing vendor without a Service Level Agreement (SLA). The SLA will specify the guaranteed uptime. In cloud computing, anything less than 99.9% is unacceptable. One of the distinguishing features of cloud computing is the assurance of an uptime to nearly 100%. Providers should be able to do this because of their multiple data centers. These are a necessity for providers to ensure uptime. The process in dealing with downtime should also be indicated as should a clear vendor strategy on how the problem will be dealt with if it arises.
Server uptime, flexibility and resilience are three of the most important elements to our service at Netcetera and we believe that the presence of this SLA will not only benefit you but also helps us to aspire to greater service levels.
At Netcetera, we guarantee that our network will be available 99.9% of the time. Many companies offer this but not many have gone to the extent of having a fully Gigabit switched network, Multiple separate backbone providers, redundant routers and fibre coming in at multiple points to the building. Because we are so confident in our uptime, for each hour of network Downtime outside of this SLA we give 1 day’s credit for hosting to a maximum of 100% of your monthly hosting costs credited per calendar month.
- Step 1 – Are your applications ready to run in the Cloud?
- Step 2 – How important is Technical Support for Cloud success?
- Step 3 – Do you have ownership and access to your data in the cloud?
- Step 4 – Understanding what fluctuating data volumes means to you.
- Step 5 – Is any part of the Cloud infrastructure Outsourced or Subcontracted?
- Step 6 – Helping you answer your Compliance Queries in the Cloud
- Step 7 – Why is cost analysis of the Cloud so Important
- Step 8 – Have you Prepared a Migration Strategy?
- Step 10 – The importance of Data Migration.
Questions? Let us help!
To speak to one of our Sales Consultants about what our services can do for you, or for any other queries, please fill out our Enquiry Form or call 0800 061 2801 or click our Live Chat