Netcetera are delighted to announce that we have teamed up
with Bugscore 360, a web-based software that allows your company’s employees to score each other in real-time.
What is a 360 Review?
If you have a team (small or massive) and you want to optimize and monitor their performance and see how they compare, you would conduct a 360 review. This full circle, 360 review provides feedback from peers, superiors, subordinates, customers and suppliers and helps the employee and management better understand their strengths and weaknesses: Great for coaching employees toward better performance, determining bonuses and promotions.
Most 360 review systems use surveys that take too long, or they are qualitative and hard to tally, and there is no real-time feedback (helps your organization “self-correct”). Until now…
Bugscore 360, The World’s First Real-Time 360 Review Scoring System. Bugscore 360 is brought to you by the same group that produced Bugscore, the world’s #1 scoring application used to score over 37,000 businesses, 2,423 companies, 92,360 products by over 400,000 people.
Reasons to Buy
There are FIVE main reasons to consider Bugscore 360:
- Quick to complete, real-time or scheduled (90% quicker to complete which means you can use it more frequently)
- Produces qualitative and quantitative results (world’s ONLY real-time scoring)
- Provides direct and frequent real-time feedback (see scores in seconds)
- Easy to monitor over time – track improvements (big data insights others cannot show)
- Can change culture and increase performance
There’s a lot more, but watch the short but exciting video to see how to do a 360 review with Bugscore 360.
Bugscore 360 cost from $1.00 to $5.00 per month per employee for 360 reviews any time, dramatically less than alternatives.
Questions? Let us help!
To speak to one of our Sales Consultants about what our services can do for you, or for any other queries, please fill out our Enquiry Form or call 0800 808 5450