Microsoft are ending support for Windows Server 2003 on the 14th July 2015 – don’t worry, let Netcetera help you.
As of the 14th July 2015 Microsoft will end Windows Server 2003 support. It’s time to act to avoid unnecessary risk and costs, and plan and execute your migration strategy.
Businesses who don’t make the switch in time will be exposed to:
- Increased risk with no Windows updates
- No security updates!
- No bug fixes
- Lack of support – No ability to contact Microsoft for technical support in the event of problems
- Compliance issues – Application vendors will also pull support for Windows Server 2003 Current applications will run, but future versions won’t
- Increased cost Continuing to run Windows Server 2003 will result in high cost custom support agreements
How can Netcetera assist you?
are a premium Datacentre
with a wealth of experience. We help businesses of all sizes by hosting their Data and systems on our dedicated
or cloud servers
which are running the latest Windows operating systems, not only are these up to date but you get the peace of mind that comes with a quality Datacentre solution as well as lower running costs.
How we can help
- Help you plan and implement through to migration
- Certified Microsoft Silver hosting accreditation
- ISO 27001, ISO 9001 and ISO14001 accredited
Complete the following form and we will send you information on the next steps to start walking you through this transition.
Questions? Let us help!
To speak to one of our Sales Consultants about what our services can do for you, or for any other queries, please fill out our Enquiry Form or call 0800 808 5450